Fwd: wey to Vancouver

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Sun Apr 29 02:40:26 PDT 2001

Dear OSLIST members,
Ric Giardini of the Open Space Institute USA Board suggested that I
let all of you (and not only those of you who attended OSonOS VIII in
Berlin last year) know of the initiative that was started in Berlin
to assist those who want to come to Vancouver that have not enough
ressources to pay their own way.
You find the mail detailing this below. Some of you will receive this
twice, sorry.
I have received requests totalling some $ 8000 from
10 people who want to attend Brazil, Costa Rica,
Marocco, Haiti and Germany.
If you are moving this in your heart and bankaccount let me know your
decision by May 8 so that I can parcel out the money in time for
people to make their travel arrangements.
In the meantime I am away from my email-machine from April 30 through
May 6 leading an open space-facilitator training for some 40
colleagues in Germany.
Greetings from Berlin
michael

Dear colleagues worldwide!
Greetings from Berlin.
At the OSonOS 2000 in Berlin Florian Fischer initiated a support
infrastructure for those who want to come to Vancouver but could not
afford the cost associated with it. Several of us pledged Euro 500
each. All of the pledges are now in totalling Euro 2000 (which is a
little less than US$ 2000).
At this happy juncture I call upon all 128 of you who can afford it,
to act similarly and add to the fund to whatever extent your are
willing and able to.
Just deposit it into special account Nr. 9-125 652 at the EDG (thats
the name of the bank) with the bank code 100 602 37 in Berlin,
Germany under my name.
In case you contribute, send me a mail so that I get a reading on how
much is coming in so I know how much I can parcel out.
Since Vancouver is coming up steadily and people need to make their
travel arrangements especially if they still want to get a good
airline deal you should send your contribution soon or better right
away, best:today.
Unfortunately, I myself will not make Vancouver because I have a
conference in Warschau and in addition have this wonderful contract
to facilitate a wedding in open space pretty close to the Vancoucer
dates. You all met the lucky couple last year in Berlin.
But then I will be in Australia in 2002.
Hugs and love
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK