Using open space to aid race relations

Susan Smyth SUSANSMYTH at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 06:04:59 PDT 2001

Hi all-

I live in Cincinnati and am very concerned about our race relations
situation.  I am a management consultant and have no background in race
relations. However, I do have experience in large scale change, leadership
development and other areas that could be of assistance to our troubled
community.  I'm interested to hear if anyone on this list has any experience
in using open space to create dialogue in a community about this issue?

Best,

Susan

Susan Smyth
Smyth Management Resources