Danger - Virus sent!!!!!

Erich Kolenaty e.kolenaty at train.at
Tue Apr 10 03:15:55 PDT 2001

Very dangerious- no kidding

As I just notice my system was sending an infected e-mail to everybody in my addressbook using the strange subject "ähnlichen Typs verwendet"

Please delete the attachement immediately. Do not open!!!!

Bitte das attachement zu diesem Mail keinesfalls öffnen !!! sondern sofort löschen.

the viruas is called Magistr.24876, or WIN32.Magistr.24876, the file he works on is called CFGWIZ32.exe.

You can find more information for exemple at http//.ca.com/virusinfo/encyclopedia/magistr.24876.

If you opened the attachement you are infected and probably sent the virus to everyone in your addressbook to. In this case please act now!

Anyway I want to apologize to everybody for causing inconvieniences. Sorry

Erich Kolenaty