when a client hires Open Space Technology,is this what she gets?

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Sep 13 02:03:28 PDT 2000

Peg:

That is exactly what I do.  I refer often to the fact that I have
trained with both Birgitt and Harrison in OST.  As a result I make every
effort to do OST well, in order to honour them and the learnings they
have given me.  A student dishonours a teacher if they live the
teachings poorly.

As it turns out this is also the way it is in my spiritual practice,
which is the sweatlodge.  It is very important to know which traditions
one is sweating in, and which teacher gave which sweat to whom and which
pipe and so on.  That lineage exactly establishes credibility and
authenticity.  In the same way, I make the effort to tell people that I
have been trained by Birgitt and Harrison so that folks understand that
I'm not just fooling around with this stuff!

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation