net-etiquette

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Fri Sep 22 23:37:08 PDT 2000

I'll stand with Kerry asking that we not post huge files to the list,
rather send them to those who request.

And I'll say Bravo to Laurel for your good work and sharing your stories
with us.

I do like the short comments of appreciation and support that I see. BUT
it's much more wonderful when they are NOT followed by the ENTIRE message
that you are appreciating! which we have all read already.

AND it's a special treat to get individual emails of appreciation and
support - maybe better than seeing them on the list!

Your digest-scrolling curmudgeon
Jeff