Russian Volunteer Consulting Project/Donations/assistance

Bob" "Holder HBob372917 at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 17:13:18 PDT 2000

BOB J. HOLDER
620 ROOSEVELT DR.
EDWARDSVILLE, IL. 62025
(618) 692-0258/ Fax (618) 692-0819
E-Mail HBob372917 at aol.com
Web sites:
ellow.com/members/graymatterproductions </a>
a/Park/7566 </a>
w.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/7527/discontinuous.html </a>

Please also take a look at our Ukraine Project, www.
geocities.com/Eureka/Park/7566/ukraine.html </a>

<A HREF = "http://www.wecaretoo.com/Organizations/IL/src.html"> WeCareToo
Saratov Web Page</A>

<A HREF = "http://www.geocities.com/ Eureka/Office/7479">  Saratov Web Page</A

Hello:

First, I will be serving as a volunteer marketing and strategic planning
consultant for Russian firms. The project is USAID funded and administered by
 ACDI/VOCA.  an American nonprofit organization. Additional project
information is presented at the following location <a href = "
http://www.geocities.com/graymatterprod/ russiaprojectsomb.html">www.geocities
.com/graymatterprod/ russiaprojectsomb.html</a>.

Second, I am seeking donations to support the projects.  I would like to
secure books, training materials and software that relate to open space,
strategic planning, marketing, selling, change managment, customer service,
quality improvement, maangement, product design, development and management,
organizational design and  distribution.

Third, Russians have a gift giving tradition. I have found that they love
promotional materials such a t-shirts, water bottles, pens and small bags.
These are wonderful gifts. They will also illustrate the ways in which
American's promote their business. Donations of this nature would also be
appreciated.

Fourth, I will be leaving the first week of October. I would appreciate
receiving any donations by not later than September 30.

Fifth, I would appreciate you passing this on to others and/or your
organization's members .

Sixth, this is my fifth Russian volunteer consulting venture. In fact, I am
planning to continue these adventures.  Each has been very rewarding.  The
gifts have always made a difference. They bring hope to a people that are
suffering through an extremely challenging time.

Seventh, I have done some open space session there. Some people have an fear
of Open Space. Some really love the idea and process. I have folks who would
love to receive your old copies of Harrison's books. In fact, I would like to
provide the university I taught at with a full collection. My kids are
resource and book lacing. I hope that people will not just take the spirit
and heart stuff but while put that into action.

Finally, I would like to note that all donations will be posted on the
portion of my personal site devoted to this project. I will also provide you
with project reports and any pictures that I take that are relevant to your
donation.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest,

Bob J. Holder