Invitation

BJ Peters bjpeters at amug.org
Wed Sep 13 14:34:19 PDT 2000

Dear Colleagues-- During the past couple years, Peggy Holman and I have
had occasional exchanges off these lists about the value of combining
Appreciative Inquiry and Open Space in our work. Our discussions have
included our successes, challenges, and questions as well.

We would like to invite any of you who have had experience using these
wonderful ways in combination to join us in an ongoing dialogue. Our
thinking is that it might be best NOT to have this be a part of the main
listserv fare as many may not be interested. So we are inviting those
who ARE interested in occasional discussion on using the combination of
AI and OST to send an email to Peg and me.

Thank you.

BJ Peters
bjpeters at amug.org

Peggy Holman