Berlin Connection

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 30 09:46:41 PST 2000

I have seen/ participated as a "bilingual buddy" in other conferences. One
idea is to have people sign up in a designated area what other languages
they are (semi) fluent in, and where willing to help. ...create a structure
to encourage it to happen. Actually, it's funny. When the space is really
open, you don't need that many words to communicate!! Great idea - go for
it!
Meg Salter