Post to online OSonOS

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Wed Oct 25 04:39:43 PDT 2000

Hello All:

Just to inform you that I haved posted the following message
in the OSonOS online conference Michael Herman opened at
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wwbb/Forum12/HTML/000001.html

I think that folks that have attended OSONOS at Berlin and so wish
can now join the "ongoing conference" there and/or here.

Artur
------------

posted 10-25-2000 11:19 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mherman:
[B]good morning, good evening and g'day...

Hello all:

Thanks Michael for opening this space, and Birgitt for the sugestion.

Having just returned from Berlim (where I have attended OSonOS for the
first time), I just arrived to this ongoing cyber follow on.

Just to inform you that I have "signed up" for thre following online
"sessions":
Open Space principles (I also have been in the corresponding session
    in Berlim - more on that later),
This Space,
OS in Universities,
OS for transition to sustainability,
Thanks.

I will try to contribute when I have time, and that will be the "right time"
i suppose.

Regards

Artur Silva