OSonOS ONLINE...Do we have a Berlin connection?

Rhett Hudson/Chris Weaver rhett&chris at main.nc.us
Thu Oct 19 03:23:59 PDT 2000

Dear OSLIST,

Here is what we need to proceed with this experiment.

THE IDEA is to open the space for an on-line discussion, parallel to the
discussions in Berlin and starting with the same topics, and see what
happens.

THE CONNECTION WE NEED is someone at OSonOS who is willing, sometime on
Saturday, to copy down the agenda wall topics, find a computer, and email
them to Michael Herman.

Michael has volunteered to post the topics as discussion-starters at
www.openspaceworld.org.  What happens after that, we will see!

Is there anyone on their way to Berlin who would volunteer to be the
connection?  We homebounders would be grateful.

Thank you!

Chris Weaver