OSonOS ONLINE...Do we have a Berlin connection?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Oct 19 08:34:11 PDT 2000

whoa nelly!  please do not email messages to me...

this is passion bounded by responsibility my friends.

i've just emailed a reply to the OSONOS online?  thread with the link to the
opening of our virtual osonos space at www.openspaceworld.org.

YOU CAN GO THERE DIRECTLY AND POST ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO DISCUSS THERE.

...and the space is opening now, to give us some extra time to get warmed
up, as our friends and colleagues are also getting settled into their
accommodations in berlin.

so, the online space is open.  and the responsibility is yours for the
taking!

see you out there, michael

--

Michael Herman