Birgitts trainings in Sweden

skaparlust skaparlust at swipnet.se
Mon Oct 16 07:49:39 PDT 2000

Hi my European, Transatlantic and Down under-colleagues:

This is the last call for Birgitt Williams trainings near Stockholm.
The first training is for meetings facilitators 12-15 november
and the second one, which is quite an exciting event, where she tells and teaches about the Open SPace Organization, runs from November 16 to 18.

THe cost for training, extensive documentation, meals during the days are
SEK 7 000:-. Room, breakfast and dinner is SEK 995:-/person and night in double room and SEK 1195:-/person and night in single room.

For more information look at Birgitts homepage, www.openspacetechnology.com.

I am looking forward to seeing several of you in Berlin!
Best wishes
Agneta Falk