open space-training in Hungary

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at gmx.net
Wed Oct 11 05:55:05 PDT 2000

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention on another open space-training event,
which you (or your colleagues and friends) might be interested in. The
"Moscow open space-training design", implemented in June 2000 for the first
time keeps moving forward to other countries in Eastern Europe. Michael M
Pannwitz and me will offer another training session from November 28th til
December 1st in Hungary (near Budapest) details in the attached file.
Please forward this information to anybody, who might be interested in open
space-training.

Thank you for help
good luck and
meet you in open space
Jo Toepfer

P.S.
Michael and me wrote a short report about the OS-training in Moscow - find
attached.

P.P.S.
Some more information about the training in Hungary under:
http://www.odpartner.hu/