calling all poets...

Rhett Hudson/Chris Weaver rhett&chris at main.nc.us
Sun Oct 8 19:22:26 PDT 2000

Dear OSLIST,

As the current (but soon-to-be-ousted) OSLIST Poet Laureate, I am preparing
a chapbook of Open Space poetry as an offering to the participants of OSonOS
VIII in Berlin.  I am planning to include the poems from the POETRY!SPACE on
the meta network (link below).

If you have a poem posted there but do not wish it to be included in the
chapbook, please email me to that effect.

If you have a poem on a cafe napkin in the back pocket of the jeans hanging
on your closet doorknob, and you would like to submit it, either post it in
the POETRY!SPACE or email it to me by Friday, October 13.

Thanks to Chris Corrigan for the idea.

ALSO, STAY TUNED, POETS...The 3rd Biannual OSLIST Restricted-Form Poetry
Contest will be launched on Monday, October 23, with the new Poet Laureate
to be elected in November.

Ever the OS-MUSE's humble servant,
Chris Weaver

The POETRY!SPACE is...