OSonOS ONLINE - Let's do it!

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 19 05:17:34 PDT 2000

OSonOS ONLINE - Let's do it!Metta, Michael, Chris,
 a great idea to use an on-line discussion, whether metanet or the
osorgworld site of Michael Herman. Whichever is easier for people around the
world to access. And Michael, thank you for so generously offering your site
and your work to get this set up. And Chris, a great idea for local OSONOS
as well as the annual international event. I know that in Australia, under
the careful mentorship of Brian Bainbridge, they have had an annual OSONOS
for a few years now. I hope the idea catches on.

And to many others, thank you for your e-mails. This seems to be an
important topic.

Journey well,
Birgitt