OSonOS ONLINE - Let's do it!

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Oct 18 09:58:37 PDT 2000

hello homebounders,

couple thoughts.  i could set up something at
http://www.openspaceworld.org for us to play with.  we posted all of the
proceedings from last year's osonos there.  it would be easy to post the
new ones in a separate place for now and then roll them into a growing
osonos archive.  i do like this idea, dare i say so, because it's so
tidy.  and easy.

i also like the idea of expanding ourselves into the metanet space.
i've an old love for that space.

now, here's the catch.  when i asked michael pannwitz about these
options a couple weeks ago, he tells me that they will not be doing
typed proceedings on the computers.  he almost always does handwritten
proceedings at his events.  so it remains unclear to me what, if any,
news there will be from the berlin site.  personally, i would prefer the
typed reports for posting, but i'm not exactly in a position to take
responsibility for this little passion of mine.

for now, i'm glad to set up the osw.org forum site if that seems
useful.  otherwise, perhaps any of us could start a virtual osonos 8
topic at tmn.com.

'til soon, m

--

Michael Herman