OS for "bad" purposes

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Tue Nov 28 15:20:43 PST 2000

Fascinating thought.  And, hey, in the spirit of bringing the whole system
in the room, wouldn't the gang want to include their potential victims in
the event?  Huge potential there for some very real transformation . . . if
OS assists us to see our own and others' human-being-ness, then perhaps we
should be encouraging gangs to hold an event!  From the ridiculous to the
sublime . . .
Laurel.