OS for Market Research

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 22 12:00:58 PST 2000

I haven't used OS directly in this manner, but I do have a background in
marketing and market research, and I think it should work! As you note, key
will be to determine the givens and the question.

Pls. let us know if it goes this way! I am always looking for ways to use
OS - gently and subtly perhaps - in ohterwised closed or traditional
situations.