Languages at the OS site

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 09:46:11 PST 2000

artur,  you are good!  i agree with you.  i will benefit greatly from what
you translate into french.  in haiti, the reality is, if soemone has the
education and means necessary to check out a web-site, they already know how
to speak french.

nonetheless, especially with the future in mind, it will be important to
have it in creole as well.  for the time being, 80% of haiti's 8 million
people, do not read or right in their mother tongue of haitian creole. i put
it on my list of things to do during the next 6 months.

thanks for your willingness to do it in french and porteguese.

john

http://profiles.msn.com.

2.  Sign in and Proceed