Interesting perspective....

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Wed Nov 15 08:36:47 PST 2000

An interesting analogy.  There are some substantial differences though that
the Zimbabwe politician may have not been astute enough to have identified.
One significant difference is that "self-declaring" is not sufficient to
decide the election like it is in many third world countries.
Additionally, there is no substantive reason to expect voter fraud at this
time.  However, through the good offices of the NAACP holding public
investigative meetings and through the efforts of the tens of thousands of
attorneys and journalists who are camped out in Florida, I'm sure we'll find
out if there was voter fraud. At any rate, I'd be happy to share some more
perspectives with your history professor friend if she'd like to correspond
with me.  The good news...that the rest of the world can see how it all
works out.  A bit like open space?

regards,

Richard