Interesting perspective....

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 07:31:52 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/15/00 7:25:59 AM Central Standard Time,
Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca writes:

<<  All of us, I
 imagine, would wearily turn the page thinking that it was another sad
 tale of pitiful pre- or anti-democracy peoples in some strange elsewhere."

Well said.  As an eternal optimist, I can only hope that the stage is set for
a the cleansing process to begin,  which is desperately needed.  Hopefully
too, this silliness can cause us some humility - instead of our usual
arrogance.

Dave Koehler
Peoria, Illinois USA