Feelings and Thoughts on OSonOS Berlin

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Sun Nov 5 15:38:57 PST 2000

Dear OS practitioners and learners:

I have hesitated to comment this message.

First because I think that I am using too much "air time" in these days.
Second, because I am still puzzled with some of my feelings and
thoughts. But mainly because we have a recent "politically correct"
in OD - the Dialogue. I also think that Dialogue is great; but why
shan't we advocate when the heart asks us to advocate? And "too
much dialogue" is still dialogue or a cynicism way to manipulate the
group with covert procedures? I have doubts about these
issues. So, my reflections will not be politically correct. I apologise
E for that