Birgitts workshops in Sweden

skaparlust skaparlust at swipnet.se
Tue Nov 28 01:49:30 PST 2000

Hi,
I want to say it loud and clear, THANK YOU BIRGITT FOR TWO EXCEPTIONAL TRAININGS! It was a true pleasure to be with you and Rachel (Birgitts daughter), to learn from you, to hear your stories, to use your jacuzzi (my privilege) in the suite of Rånäs castle and to guide you in Stockholm and have breakfast with you in my country kitchen.
Several of us, and we are no blueberries when it comes to courses and trainings of many kinds, felt that Birgitt is an outstanding teacher. With this profound quality of living her teachings, of being the essence of Open Space.
Yes, we talked a lot about essence and values in the trainings, which gave the conversations in the small groups a lot of depth, insights and a sense of community.

And it was wonderful to have our foreign guests, Kit and Sharon from Canada (!) and Otto from Holland, who added so much with their perspectives. And of course also made us struggle with English most of the time. But, a dear trouble (how does that translate into English??)

I want to stress what Thomas wrote about Rånäs castle, it is a beautiful and peaceful place by the lake, Italian architecture, in the middle of the countryside, lots of open space, only a half hour from Stockholm/Arlanda international airport.
So if you have a chance, go there, the Swedish crown is inexpensive now. In fact it has reached its all time low.

Best regards
Agneta Falk