large group

Ingrid Olausson ingrid.olausson at telia.com
Thu Nov 23 05:39:47 PST 2000

Susan,
I have done closings with 300 people within one hour. Yes it is possible. I use the microphone as a talking stick and everyone has a chance to say something. The first time I did it the 15 or so first people in the inner circle (where it started) talked more than a minute each. But I had told them that we had to stop at the hour (I think it was 5 o'clock). After a while many said that the important things were already said, and more and more passed the stick without talking. But everyone had the opportunity! Ten minutes before 5 we were through. And the sponsor had time so say thanks etc.
My answer is: yes it is possible, go ahead
Ingrid