Antw: FSC & OS "Women-Leaders of Siberia: the strategies for collaboration"

Francis Gastmans stp at online.be
Thu Nov 23 01:30:25 PST 2000

> Best wishes to all, who care to read my message, as well to all he are not.
>
> Elena Marchuk, Novosibirsk, Russia
>
> *
Elena

I read your message. It's inspiring. Go on sending messages so people (me)
learn to know you and have you in their minds and their hearts. And what a
courage!

Warm wishes
Francis Gastmans - Belgium
---
STP
Spiraal Training en Procesbegeleiding
Spillemansstraat 18 - 2140  Borgerhout - Belgium
Tel. 0032/(0)3 235 39 99 € Fax 0032/(0)3 271 19 27 € E-mail stp at online.be