Poetry Vote (convergence)

Chris Weaver/Rhett Hudson rhett&chris at main.nc.us
Thu Nov 16 06:01:44 PST 2000

Dear OSLIST,

This is a reminder that you have until the end of Sunday to spend your three
"virtual sticky dots" in the semi-annual poetry contest.  If you missed the
message with the twelve poems and the instructions, please contact me and I
will send them to you.  Thanks to the many of you who have already submitted
your "dots."

Chris Weaver
chris at springbranch.net

2.  Sign in and Proceed