opening space in the big

Ingrid Olausson ingrid.olausson at telia.com
Thu Nov 16 01:15:18 PST 2000

Joelle wrote:

"20 years ago, when I was just beginning my consulting practice, I was
responsible for the design and facilitation of a community futuring meeting.
Most of the current forms for large group interventions had not yet been
invented, but the co-convenor and I went ahead just as if we knew what we
were doing."

Yes, I have the same experience. 28 years ago I did something like that without knowing anything about large groups. But I did know what did not work. So I did something different. And it worked well!
Ingrid Olausson, Stockholm, Sweden