University programs/methods

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Wed Nov 15 16:26:53 PST 2000

Dear collegues:

I don't know how many of you are teachers, or otherwise interested
in the education system.

Assuming that some of you are interested, I am sending you a link,
I have received today, for a text on "The place of humanities in the
curriculum"

http://sll.stanford.edu/projects/tomprof/newtomprof/postings/270.html

This is a site of  "Tomorrow professors Listserv", based at Stanford,
that has many other interesting articles on the subject.

As I have been today organizing my mailboxes and files, I also
reencountered a post I have sent 2 years ago to the lo-list,
about my experince of creating a LO in a portuguese University.
This was a report after 2 years (of a 4 years experience) and I know
now that what I have tryied to create was an Open System organization,
and not only a LO. My report with the tytle "LOs in Higher Ed - a
Portuguese experience" is at:

http://www.learning-org.com/98.10/0027.html

(as the first link of that page is not working for the moment,
go to the second, and then click in LAGE, and them in activities/projects)

Comments, are welcome

Regards

Artur