A new Gate Way? and Spiral Dynamics

Susan4Ps at aol.com Susan4Ps at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 22:00:34 PST 2000

I thought this article was a fascinating tale of moving up the Spiral -- from
Orange to the awakening of Green consciousness, brought about by change in
life conditions (parenthood plus travel to a different culture/life
situation).  If Bill Gates -- King of Orange-- can wake up and make the leap
-- perhaps the 100th monkey effect is in sight!

  -- I just completed an introductory training and found it fascinating and
very useful.  Here is a question for my OS community:  is OST appropriate for
a predominately red and blue group?  Some people in my training session felt
it is only viable for green and up...  I am interested in your experiences,
observations and remarks.
(Note -- for those unfamiliar with the model, check out the website for an
introductory article at www.spiraldynamics.org)

Thanks!
Susan
Susan Partnow