Living in ecological, peaceful, exploitation free Comunities

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Sun Nov 5 10:17:40 PST 2000

Hello Nino and all:

At 16:09 30-10-2000 +0100, Nino Novak wrote:

 > As others (like me) might be also interested in this point - please be so
 > kind and post the answers to the list. Thank you!

I want to thank the people that send me information about communities
and to thank Nino for his interest.

For all of you that want to know more about this kind of communities,
I would suggest that a good beginning point isThe Global Ecovillage
Network (where you can search by continent and by country) at:

http://www.gaia.org/

There are already an impressive number of eco-communities. And even
if they have different principles and philosophies, I can't stop thinking
that, in a different way from the OS community, they are also opening
space for a better world.

Regards

Artur

2.  Sign in and Proceed