Languages spoken, languages written, languages shared

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 15 11:03:10 PST 2000

One of the (many) things I love about this OS list is that I
really feel the global nature of the OS community.

Since our OS poetry is encouraged in any language, and since
several languages were used at OSonOS, it is my impression
that the weaving together of language, culture, perspective
and imagery from all cultures forms the richness of our
interchanges.

I for one l-o-v-e this collage of ours.

Lisa

- - - -