[Fwd: Open Space Technology] request for research info

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Nov 3 09:45:56 PST 2000

hello all,

can anyone help out with this?  please email barbara directly.  her
email address is:  jbm555 at home.com

many thanks, michael

p.s. barbara, i've forwarded this to the worldwide open space listserve
and pasted in the details about joining that below.  you should hear
from somebody there.  the list is about 300 people from everywhere.  you
might try joining and searching the archives.

John & Barbara Martin wrote:

>  Hi, I am currently working on my Master's degree in Human Resources.
> I'm conducting research on Open Space Technology.  I have to give a
> one-two hour presentation.  I'm interested in seeking  research
> information, websites or visual aids that I could use to learn more
> and share with others.  Please send information to: Barbara MartinPO
> Box 331245Fort Lewis WA 98433 Thank you for your assistance.Barbara
> Martin

2.  Sign in and Proceed

--

Michael Herman