Harrison in Phoenix November 13 & 14

BJ Peters bjpeters at amug.org
Thu Nov 2 22:50:18 PST 2000

For those open spacers located in Arizona or neighboring states, I want
to invite you to attend either an evening (11/13) with Harrison talking
about his new book, "The Power of Spirit: How Organizations Transform",
or an all day (11/14) open space on creating an environment of
innovation, shared leadership, high productivity and community in
organizations (facilitated by Harrison, of course!).

Information on location, times, and fees is located on the Arizona
Organization Development Network (AzODN) website at
www.odnetwork.org/azodn.

Or you can email: getazodn at odnetwork.org.

Or you can email or call me (see below) for more information.

Check it out! And come on over!

BJ Peters
Co-Chair, AzODN
bjpeters at amug.org