OS in community planning?

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Mon May 22 11:12:46 PDT 2000

Thanks Don. How easy it is to ask the list what seems to be a fresh
question, and then forget to go back through the archives to see if it's
been raised before!

I appreciate your insight about follow-up. In Birgitt's advanced training
we discussed the value of clear "givens" and clear follow-up process. So
that participants are not surprised if their ideas & energy need to go
through a decision making process, and the sponsors have some certainty
about boundaries in exchange for letting go of control.

(The last is also an insight from consultant Jill Janov which I really
appreciate. Her book is The Inventive Organization.)

Thanks Eddie and Alan for your postings - I'll see the openfutures site soon.

Jeff

-
PLEASE NOTE - my new phone:
Jeff Aitken