Open Space references - help!!

Kathleen A Pichola kapich at juno.com
Fri May 5 13:17:21 PDT 2000

Steve,
I may have those copies but don't have time to look today.  I can look on
Sunday if you still need them. I"m very interestesd in your work with
Higher Education.  I would love to use Open Space for teacher training
programs.  Any thoughts on networking or access to them?  Congratulations
on your recent marriage.  I'm happy that all went well and you are
planning a wonderful getaway.  Many Blessings to you.
Kathleen Pichola

KAPstone Consulting  &  Stories With Heart
Kathleen A. Pichola, Ph.D
P.O. Box 19128                          E-mail Kapich at Juno.com
Cleveland, Ohio 44119-0128            Phone  216-531-6008
Stories open our hearts and feed our souls. Stories heal us.