Open Space references - help!!

sbrigham at kcg.com sbrigham at kcg.com
Fri May 5 08:38:00 PDT 2000

Hi,

I received the good news earlier this week that an article I wrote on Open
Space will be published in the Planning for Higher Education journal this
summer. This listserv was a major influence in my writing the article and
for providing some of the stories and anecdotes that I used.

As I'm putting the final preparations on the article, I need a couple of
citations and hoping someone here can help. I only have the web references
for articles written by Richard Henry and Herb Long and S. Halperin tha
were featured in the publication AT WORK: Stories of Tomorrow's Workplace.
The web reference is not for AT WORK but from the openspactechnology.org
one.

Does anybody, by chance, have a copy of this issue of the journal? If so,
would you mind either faxing it to me (202-298-2804) or letting me know on
what pages the Henry and the Long/Halperin articles run?

I would be most appreciative - thanks in advance.

Steve

PS, I am now a newlywed five days now ... thanks again to everybody on the
list who suggested readings. We ended up using one from the Prophet by
Kahlil Gibran and another from Oriah Mountain Dreamer called The
Invitation. We are still in bliss and waiting impatiently for May 18th when
we fly to Italy for the honeymoon. Until then, its work, work, work !!