Making the OS community visible

Peggy Holman pholman at msn.com
Tue May 16 10:44:54 PDT 2000

When I left the Open Space on Open Space (OSonOS) in Chicago last year, I
realized that the OS community is healthy and vibrant.  I also felt that
people in different parts of the world didn't know a lot about what each
other were doing.  So I left with the thought that some useful work would be
to help the community be more aware of itself and what it is doing.

Over the months since OSonOS, as I've thought about how best to do this, it
dawned on me that this listserv has become the place where the community
stays in touch with itself, learns together, supporting individual and
collective needs.  In the spirit of keeping things simple, I now wonder,
does what we have created here suffice?

I think the answer is yes, but wanted to hear some other reactions to this.

Peggy