Training is as training does, sometimes

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Mon May 1 15:19:27 PDT 2000

Ralph Copleman schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I picked up a few things to think about today.  Here's the story...
>

> I have this sense that without sufficient time, the space does not really
> open,
> Of course, I still don't really want to do one under four
> hours.  I have my ego attached to that idea.

hi, ralph

the main difference might not be wether there are more or less than 4 hours,
the main difference comes up if there is all happening during one day,
or if there is a night between.
during the night, when the human selves are sleeping, the self itself
of self-organisation is working. when in the morning the self-
participants come together again, there had changed something more
than time.
without the night the participants would get only the experience of
activity within OST. getting awareness of energy, of spirit,
we have to be quiet and calm.
that should not be the privilege only of us as facilitators.

good night
i´m six hours east of you.

florian