Southern Appalachian OS?

Peg Holman pholman at msn.com
Mon Mar 27 16:30:19 PST 2000

<snip>

> Does anyone out there know of any OS practitioners based in the Southern
> Appalachians (let's say N Georgia, WNC, E Tennessee, or SW VA)?  Thanks!

You might check the list of practitioners on the World-wide Open Space web
site.  It contains a "Directory of Practitioners" where people can post
their own names.  It also has a list of "Open Space Workshop Participants" -
people who have been through Harrison OS workshops.  I know Birgitt was
going to post such a list as well but don't know if that's happened yet.

Peg Holman