Southern Appalachian OS?

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 26 20:13:08 PST 2000

Hi Chris,
Hugh Huntington (I don't think he is on the list) is in Asheville. He is a
wonderful man with interesting Open Space wisdom and stories.
hhuntington at mindspring.com  Carlton Adams is in that general area at
Piedmont College and Carlton is on the list I believe. cadams at piedmont.edu
Carlton is one of the people responsible for a conference coming up in two
weekends by the Institute for Servant Leadership at the Kanuga Centre near
Hendersonville. Thanks to Carlton, this conference this year is happening
using Open Space Technology and I'm heading that way with Ward to have the
privilege of facilitating. You might want to contact Carlton to check that
out. I suspect there will be a bigger community of Open Spacer's by the time
that weekend is over :-)

and I am in the process of emmigrating to Raleigh, North Carolina to be with
my husband Ward.

I would look forward to re-connecting with you once we are settled. And our
plan beyond Raleigh is to also settle in the Asheville area as soon as
possible. It is good to see you on the list again.

Birgitt

Birgitt Williams
Make Genuine Contact!
Dalar Associates: organizational
effectiveness consultants

Striving for Success? Ready to exceed
your expectations?

Contact us for consulting services, training,
conference and meeting facilitation,
and keynote speaking.

www.openspacetechnology.com <http://www.openspacetechnology.com>