Bibliography in support of environmental nonprofits

Meg Salter MEG.SALTER at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Mar 21 16:24:54 PST 2000

Ralph Copleman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I run a website that provides management and fund raising support for
> environmental nonprofits in the US, and I would like your help.
>
> I'm in search of any very good books and articles on nonprofit management
> with which you are familiar. I plan to include them in a bibliography I'm
> building up on the site.  Items covering hiring, training, planning, fund
> raising, program management, marketing, PR, financial management ­ any
> aspect of nonprofit management.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Ralph Copleman
> http://www.earthdreams.net
> 609-895-1629
Hello ralph - I am new to Open space list serve, and so far am following
the converstaions with relish!!
One book I have found helpful is "High Performance Nonprofit
Organizations; Managing Upstream for Greater Impact" by Christine Letts,
William Ryan and Allen Grossman, 1999 John Wiley.
Hope this helps.

Meg Salter