Triangles, circles and power

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Fri Mar 17 13:39:24 PST 2000

peg,

let me add "spirit" and "innovation" to the "power"
to give a further  idea  about the question about triangle and circle.

a famous one, i don´t remember who, said
"you cannot solve a problem using the language of the problem".

that means obviously that an organization
which is structured in the form of an triangle
(we call it pyramide, cause it´s 3-dimensional)
cannot get innovation taking steps within the structure of the triangle.

new ideas need new structure and new way of language.

the unfamiliar structure, the unfamiliar language
allows unfamliar ideas
which can take place on unused space of responsibility.

and because of "why everyone ?"
the everyone in the circle can touch/meet every otherone in the circle,
these unexpected contacts will activate
unknown points of energy and power in everyone.

thank you for sharing your experience.

florian