Diversity and disability in Open Space

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Wed Mar 8 08:21:20 PST 2000

Chris:
Thanks very much for your wisdom on this.  Your thoughts are greatly
appreciated and respected.  I think that you have twigged for me what I must
do to fully integrate these pieces so that they that feel right. My
intentions are always for the higher good in whatever I do, but good
intentions must be accompanied by discretion and understanding. The learning
journey continues.

Michelle

Michelle Cooper, RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants
200 Crestview  Avenue
Ancaster, Ontario
Canada L9G1E2
Telephone -     (905) 648- 4633
Fax -           (905) 648-1763
E-mail          coopgrp at interlynx.net
The paradox of control is simple. The more we try to control life, the
less control we have.  Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Minding The Body, Mending The
Mind