Leadership Challenging Open Space in the Open Space

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Fri Mar 3 08:29:53 PST 2000

Andrew,

Your questions are interesting.  I agree with Chris that you handled things
very well.  My thoughts:

1.  It's what I predicted to myself would happen as I started to read that
part of your post.

2.  Never had that experience

3.  I often feel that way.  Comes with doing this kind of work (and not just
OS but probably any consulting), I think.

4.  During: let go, let go, let go.  After: rest and move on to something
very different for a while.

5.  If you pack up and leave, send me your bells.

Chris,

I was taken aback by the idea implied in a question you asked in your
response to Andrew.  I cannot imagine departing (not that you said you
would) if the open space turns into something else or stops being open space
one way or another.  How do others feel?

Ralph Copleman
http://www.earthdreams.net
609-895-1629