Opening Space for a A Civil Conversation

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 22 11:14:16 PST 2000

Blaming politicians, lobbyists and Special Interest Groups for the insanity
that seems to have overwhelmed us is comforting, but not very useful. They
are only doing their jobs. We, on the other hand, have seemingly forgotten
our job -- which is to engage in Civil Conversation as the essential first
step in the political (small "p") process. So how about Opening Space for
250 million people? A little grandiose perhaps, but quite do-able, I think.
If I have your attention, I invite you to go to my website for the details.

www.mindspring.com/~owenhh -- click on "Civil conversation"

And for all the non-US folks on this list -- I appologize, but if you think it
is a good idea, you could do it in your own country.

Harrison Owen

PS --

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive