Pressing the Issue

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Sun Mar 19 17:17:27 PST 2000

Hi again,

A number of you have been very generous by taking time to write in response
to my request for info on books, etc. that can be of use to managers in
environmental nonprofits.

Thank you.  Several of the sources you have suggested check out well and are
good help.

And now I want to press the issue a bit.

What specific books have you yourself found to be of actual value?  What
books do you think managers in nonprofits consult when they want practical
management wisdom?

I am encountering people with little or no management training and
relatively little patience for it, so I want to find things that scratch
their itch for help on hiring, planning, organizing, marketing, fund
raising, volunteer relations, etc.

All suggestions appreciated.

--
Ralph Copleman