2 hour OS?

Don Ferretti DFerrett at placer.ca.gov
Fri Mar 17 08:54:56 PST 2000

Maybe someone in our cool little list community here can help me feel better about accepting an invitation to open space for two hours.  At this point, on the morning after, I remind myself of that old saying "ready, fire, aim." Anyway, this will be a Spanish/English group of about 25-30 parents. Some don't understand English, some don't understand Spanish and some are bilingual. The meeting is called to learn what the parents need/want to support families in their neighborhood. I know all the issues will get out in the open. From your experience with this time frame, what else do you think will be able to happen? What should I not even think about?

Thanks........./Don