Voting

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 9 12:23:24 PST 2000

Michelle mentioned the Multi-voter software that I recommend for large groups.
The cost can be from $0 - $200 depending on who you are. Fat-Cat Corps will pay
the full freight. It is quite easy to use, and requires no special equipment
other than the computers which you would presumably already have. My one
suggestion is that you try it out BEFORE you get into the actual Open Space. It
is very easy, but under presure, you can make some mistakes -- which while not
fatal are annoying. All that can be avoided with a run-through. Or give me a
holler and I can take you through it. As I said in a previous message youcan
get it from TASC by calling Carl Phillips at 703-633-8300 ext 456. It's even
fun.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive