OS as a means of conflict resolution

Herrmann, Thomas thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Thu Mar 9 07:24:59 PST 2000

Hi all!
I am having a discussion with a University concearning the use of OS in the process of conflict resolution - peace processes. I read about OS being used in Bosnia (for NGO's) but has OS been used anywhere involving the parties in conflict? Any other examples of OS used in high conflict/stress situations? (I did read the example from S Africa in "Tales from Open Space") Greetings    Thomas
By the way, thanks Harisson for three great days in Stockholm 21-23 feb. I feel strengthened as a facilitator and did have the courage to let go even more on the OS-event I facilitated the following saturday. I trusted the participants 100 % and they managed their conference - of course.

Thomas Herrmann
Open Space Consulting
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden