OS in Siberia

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Thu Jun 29 16:41:43 PDT 2000

Yes, Cris,

If you can help me to do this, it would be wonderful, I don't feel, i'm
experience in this.
Also, thank you for your warm words.

Yesterday I feel excited and also tired, so i did not tell, that

one of my collegue went out somewhere at the starting prosess of defining
topics for discussion -

it started slowly and first it was a sort of general ideas so I asked if
people can make it more specific, what did they mean and whatever , so we
started one by one and it was 12 of them (today I can count already...)

Their was one more dissapointed moment for some people when nobody signed
under their proposed topics so I propose them to choose to work by
themselves and make a presentation (but that was hard decision for them), or
join some other group, becouse they were just seeting upset and did not know
how to self organized. Ofcouse when it is not so short time it would be
wonderfull to make them to do it themselves, I mean self organizing, but
when people are saying that it is too much high technology for them.... I
always inspire people, yes, but you can do it...

so when my collegue was back in half an hour she did not recognize the
group. it was not a circle already, it was
6 groups WORKING, so vive and energetic...  I really was sorry that I did
not take my videocamera, as nobody will believe this (except members of the
OS list and their clients...)

If we can add this part somewhere at the end if possible, I think that would
be wonderfull, how do you think?

Thank you for your support and idea

Best wishes